So, last year I went to visit my boyfriend, except I was grilled and felt very pressured. I was stupid and lied about his citizenship. Fast forward and tomorrow I have to do the whole thing all over again. It's been a year and I plan to definitely tell the truth this time. But, will they know about it? What do I do in this situation? I know not to lie. I am innocent and I only plan to visit Canada for spring break and come back. Help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7vk
- 2 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 3 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 4 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 5 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 6 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 7 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 8 Hawaii
- 9 Searching for paradise
- 10 ANC headphones?
- 11 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 12 Places to visit in Asia?
- 13 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 14 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 15 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 16 Honeymoon Destination
- 17 Itinerary Program Advice
- 18 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 19 Southern California Travel Help
- 20 Solo trip in Iceland
- 21 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 22 4 week travel with teens
- 23 Northern California
- 24 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 25 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days