I need some help on travelling from Santorini to Rhodes for next month. I have mistakenly bought my flight tickets from Rhodes back to the UK on a Saturday evening. My original plan is to get to Santorini from Athens (via the overnight ferry) to arrive on Thursday morning and spend two days there before taking another overnight ferry to Rhodes on Saturday and flying off on the same day.
However, the ferry schedule do not seem to show any ferries for this route on Friday night. I am now having to look at alternatives by going to another island, then to Rhodes. Flying is not an option as it is too expensive.
Can anyone suggest an idea?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 2 4 week travel with teens
- 3 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 4 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 5 Searching for paradise
- 6 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 7 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 8 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 9 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 10 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 11 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 12 Hawaii
- 13 ANC headphones?
- 14 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 15 Places to visit in Asia?
- 16 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 17 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 18 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 19 Honeymoon Destination
- 20 Itinerary Program Advice
- 21 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 22 Southern California Travel Help
- 23 Solo trip in Iceland
- 24 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 25 Northern California