Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT HP Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Fascinating Tour Packages From Ahmedabad
- 3 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 4 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 5 Searching for paradise
- 6 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 7 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 8 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 9 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 10 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 11 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 12 Hawaii
- 13 ANC headphones?
- 14 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 15 Places to visit in Asia?
- 16 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 17 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 18 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 19 Honeymoon Destination
- 20 Itinerary Program Advice
- 21 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 22 Southern California Travel Help
- 23 Solo trip in Iceland
- 24 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 25 4 week travel with teens
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?