My wife and I are taking the Queen Mary 2 on a TransAtlantic crossing at the end of July.
Can anyone tell us what to expect weather-wise during the crossing. E.g., what to wear/take, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 2 May 2018
- 3 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 4 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 5 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 6 Travel through Expedia
- 7 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 8 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 9 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 12 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 13 New Member Introduction
- 14 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 15 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 16 Hawaii
- 17 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 18 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 19 Searching for paradise
- 20 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 23 ANC headphones?
- 24 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 25 Places to visit in Asia?