Me and my friends are planing to travel to Taiwan on November.We have a tendency to are willing be spending 5 days in Taiwan.we have a tendency to would love to stay in Yilan & Taipei.We tend to would like to hide as much places as attainable during my stay.
But do not really recognize how to go concerning it!Can you guys help me on that?
Especially where is the simplest place to remain in Yilan & Taipei and the routes for every day.
Look forward to hear from you.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Searching for paradise
- 2 ANC headphones?
- 3 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 4 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 5 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 6 Places to visit in Asia?
- 7 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 8 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 9 Hawaii
- 10 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 11 Honeymoon Destination
- 12 Itinerary Program Advice
- 13 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 14 Southern California Travel Help
- 15 Solo trip in Iceland
- 16 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 17 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 18 4 week travel with teens
- 19 Northern California
- 20 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 21 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
- 22 Train trip to DC, Chi, SA & BC
- 23 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 24 Short Notice Solo Travel
- 25 Tips to get the UK Visit visa for yoga freelancer