My name is Nick, my girlfriend and I are currently working on planning a trip to Yellowstone (from St. Louis) in August 17'. My thought is to leave very early and drive the majority of the way there the first day, stay overnight, and get to our main destination in the afternoon the following day.
I'm playing with the idea of coming up through the Tetons and staying our first night there, then up through the south entrance of Yellowstone and in to the park. I'm looking for any suggestions that you think could be of benefit to us- i.e Where to stop along the way (attractions and/or lodging), where to stay once we get there (we plan to camp and stay in lodging), also maybe some hikes that you suggest. Really, any information will help us shape the the outline of what we decide to do, so fire away!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Searching for paradise
- 2 ANC headphones?
- 3 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 4 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 5 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 6 Places to visit in Asia?
- 7 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 8 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 9 Hawaii
- 10 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 11 Honeymoon Destination
- 12 Itinerary Program Advice
- 13 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 14 Southern California Travel Help
- 15 Solo trip in Iceland
- 16 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 17 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 18 4 week travel with teens
- 19 Northern California
- 20 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 21 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
- 22 Train trip to DC, Chi, SA & BC
- 23 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 24 Short Notice Solo Travel
- 25 Tips to get the UK Visit visa for yoga freelancer