Hubbie and I would like to go to South America for Xmas time and would like to do some touring and spend a few days at the end at a lux resort before flying home.
It might help to start with the resort area (warm, beach) and then I can try to put together some sightseeing/touring.
I am at a blank as to where.
suggestions would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 2 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 3 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 4 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 5 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 6 Hawaii
- 7 Searching for paradise
- 8 ANC headphones?
- 9 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 10 Places to visit in Asia?
- 11 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 12 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 13 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 14 Honeymoon Destination
- 15 Itinerary Program Advice
- 16 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 17 Southern California Travel Help
- 18 Solo trip in Iceland
- 19 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 20 4 week travel with teens
- 21 Northern California
- 22 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 23 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
- 24 Train trip to DC, Chi, SA & BC
- 25 Packing for Safari in Kenya