I am looking to do a solo trip the first week of November alone, I am looking at doing Prague/Budapest or Rome and another city.
I am a savvy traveler, I have been around the world with my former husband and others, this will be my first international (aside from Mexico) trip alone.
Which trip do you think I would fit me best? I love to meet new people, eat, people watch, and do unique and different things while I travel.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 XFINITY 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 3 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 4 Searching for paradise
- 5 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 6 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 7 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 8 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 9 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 10 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 11 Hawaii
- 12 ANC headphones?
- 13 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 14 Places to visit in Asia?
- 15 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 16 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 17 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 18 Honeymoon Destination
- 19 Itinerary Program Advice
- 20 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 21 Southern California Travel Help
- 22 Solo trip in Iceland
- 23 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 24 4 week travel with teens
- 25 Northern California