Do you own a Scottevest jacket? If so, have you ever found the plastic earphone guides simply fall off? With my Revolution Plus jacket, the plastic cylinders simply dropped off their tabs.
I asked Scottevest to repair the issue under their product warranty, but they refused, claiming that I must have cut the guides off the jacket. I did not do this, so I'm reaching out to other customers in the hope that I can demonstrate to Scottevest that the problem exists and that they should offer good customer service accordingly.
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h care
- 2 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 3 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 4 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 5 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 6 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 7 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 8 Hawaii
- 9 Searching for paradise
- 10 ANC headphones?
- 11 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 12 Places to visit in Asia?
- 13 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 14 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 15 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 16 Honeymoon Destination
- 17 Itinerary Program Advice
- 18 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 19 Southern California Travel Help
- 20 Solo trip in Iceland
- 21 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 22 4 week travel with teens
- 23 Northern California
- 24 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 25 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days