My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER # InstallationCONTACT☎1888 279 0246 ☎ EPSON Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 3 May 2018
- 4 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 5 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 6 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 7 Travel through Expedia
- 8 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 9 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 13 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 14 New Member Introduction
- 15 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 16 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 17 Hawaii
- 18 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 19 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 20 Searching for paradise
- 21 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 24 ANC headphones?
- 25 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO