We are traveling to Croatia and one of the members in our group desires a better camera than the one on our phone.
He's interested in the Nikon Coolpix L830 for its affordability, (199.95) light weight, and optical zoom features.
I feel a wide angle lens or a camera that has a good wide angle built in, would be very much appreciated just as much as a telephoto would in Croatia.
I don't know technical camera lingo so I don't know if this camera has a good wide angle or good telephoto capacity.
It's great for its weight but it takes AA batteries which I heard run out quickly on this model, so maybe a rechargeable camera would be better.
Can anyone give us some good alternatives for a rechargeable camera with wide angle and telephoto properties, that takes great shots?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/krasa-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 3 May 2018
- 4 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 5 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 6 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 7 Travel through Expedia
- 8 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 9 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 13 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 14 New Member Introduction
- 15 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 16 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 17 Hawaii
- 18 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 19 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 20 Searching for paradise
- 21 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 24 ANC headphones?
- 25 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO