I posted this in the Fodorite Lounge, then thought this was the better forum for this particular topic.
My son just found out tonight that he will be moving to California in two weeks!
He'll be driving there - from Boston to California.
The only thing is, he can't fit his skiis and surfboard in his small car.
Does anyone have suggestions how this might be done?
I appreciate your help, and so does he.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care
- 2 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 3 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 4 Searching for paradise
- 5 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 6 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 7 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 8 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 9 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 10 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 11 Hawaii
- 12 ANC headphones?
- 13 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 14 Places to visit in Asia?
- 15 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 16 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 17 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 18 Honeymoon Destination
- 19 Itinerary Program Advice
- 20 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 21 Southern California Travel Help
- 22 Solo trip in Iceland
- 23 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 24 4 week travel with teens
- 25 Northern California