We are about to embark on our first trip to Europe and I would like recommendations on the best Mobile (Android) Apps for the following:
* An app that records everywhere that we travel, then can plot the route on a map afterward.
* App for maps/directions - Google Maps or ViaMichelin? How do I download maps and store them on my phone?
* Language translation app (English to French) in case I get stuck!
* Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 2 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 3 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 4 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 5 Hawaii
- 6 Searching for paradise
- 7 ANC headphones?
- 8 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 9 Places to visit in Asia?
- 10 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 11 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 12 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 13 Honeymoon Destination
- 14 Itinerary Program Advice
- 15 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 16 Southern California Travel Help
- 17 Solo trip in Iceland
- 18 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 19 4 week travel with teens
- 20 Northern California
- 21 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 22 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
- 23 Train trip to DC, Chi, SA & BC
- 24 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 25 Short Notice Solo Travel