We are about to embark on our first trip to Europe and I would like recommendations on the best Mobile (Android) Apps for the following:
* An app that records everywhere that we travel, then can plot the route on a map afterward.
* App for maps/directions - Google Maps or ViaMichelin? How do I download maps and store them on my phone?
* Language translation app (English to French) in case I get stuck!
* Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 3 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 4 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 5 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 6 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 7 Hawaii
- 8 Searching for paradise
- 9 ANC headphones?
- 10 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 11 Places to visit in Asia?
- 12 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 13 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 14 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 15 Honeymoon Destination
- 16 Itinerary Program Advice
- 17 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 18 Southern California Travel Help
- 19 Solo trip in Iceland
- 20 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 21 4 week travel with teens
- 22 Northern California
- 23 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 24 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
- 25 Train trip to DC, Chi, SA & BC