Today I read the news that a Norwegian company will buy fat that is removed from Americans in order to make bio-diesel. As we are getting fatter and fatter here in the Western world I guess this is a resource that won't run empty for a while. To start with the company will buy about 11.500 liters of fat per week to make the bio-diesel
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 said to boost one's workout endurance and overall performance
- 2 Searching for paradise
- 3 ANC headphones?
- 4 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 5 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 6 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 7 Places to visit in Asia?
- 8 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 9 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 10 Hawaii
- 11 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 12 Honeymoon Destination
- 13 Itinerary Program Advice
- 14 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 15 Southern California Travel Help
- 16 Solo trip in Iceland
- 17 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 18 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 19 4 week travel with teens
- 20 Northern California
- 21 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 22 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
- 23 Train trip to DC, Chi, SA & BC
- 24 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 25 Short Notice Solo Travel