Created an 18 Night Travel itinerary that i created which spans across three of Europe's best countries.
Its an Excel file that i have created, dont know how to upload it here
Just thought of sharing with you'll
This itinerary is for those who would want to see cover a lot of ground, by which i mean seeing some of the best cities in these three countries and the most economical way.
One key to ensure that this trip remains economical is by ensuring that all bookings are made well in advance.
I have estimated travel by flights, to save time , and also in some cases it could be the cheapest option(given that one books well in advance)
It would be great if someone can advise on attaching files here
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Searching for paradise
- 2 ANC headphones?
- 3 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 4 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 5 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 6 Places to visit in Asia?
- 7 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 8 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 9 Hawaii
- 10 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 11 Honeymoon Destination
- 12 Itinerary Program Advice
- 13 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 14 Southern California Travel Help
- 15 Solo trip in Iceland
- 16 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 17 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 18 4 week travel with teens
- 19 Northern California
- 20 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 21 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
- 22 Train trip to DC, Chi, SA & BC
- 23 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 24 Short Notice Solo Travel
- 25 Tips to get the UK Visit visa for yoga freelancer