Hi all -
My Hubby & I went to Ireland a few years ago and LOVED it! We are hoping to go again in 2010 but this time will have our then 3-year-old with us. So, needless to say it will be a bit different than staying in the quaint B&B's we did before.
Here are my questions for those of you that may have done this before (or perhaps lived in Ireland with a toddler!)...
Where did you go?
Did you stay in B&Bs, hotels, rental?
Did you drive and if so what kind of car did you rent? (last trip we had a tiny one which is needed because of the roads but seems like it would be too small with a toddler)
Was there anything in particular your toddler enjoyed?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 said to boost one's workout endurance and overall performance
- 2 Searching for paradise
- 3 ANC headphones?
- 4 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 5 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 6 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 7 Places to visit in Asia?
- 8 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 9 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 10 Hawaii
- 11 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 12 Honeymoon Destination
- 13 Itinerary Program Advice
- 14 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 15 Southern California Travel Help
- 16 Solo trip in Iceland
- 17 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 18 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 19 4 week travel with teens
- 20 Northern California
- 21 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 22 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
- 23 Train trip to DC, Chi, SA & BC
- 24 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 25 Short Notice Solo Travel
Hi all -