I'm going to be traveling to Portugal and Spain in the next couple of weeks and I'm trying to see if there's a good way to bring my phone with me. I don't really care about making calls/texts, but I'd like have a reasonable data package if possible so I can use google maps/navigation/etc.
I've got a Verizon Droid Incredible 2, which is a world phone. However, the Verizon international data rates are ridiculous, $0.02 per KB! From what I understand, I can ask Verizon to unlock my phone and then I can just get a prepaid SIM card when I get overseas. However, I've really only seen that proposed in the context of making calls -- can I get a prepaid data SIM card or something?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 AVAST $ renewal Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ AVAST Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 3 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 4 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 5 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 6 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 7 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 8 Hawaii
- 9 Searching for paradise
- 10 ANC headphones?
- 11 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 12 Places to visit in Asia?
- 13 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 14 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 15 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 16 Honeymoon Destination
- 17 Itinerary Program Advice
- 18 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 19 Southern California Travel Help
- 20 Solo trip in Iceland
- 21 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 22 4 week travel with teens
- 23 Northern California
- 24 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 25 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days