Fox Rent A Car (Atak Car Rental). Located just outside of the airport terminal they will meet you as you exit customs with a name sign and a smile. For my rental, about US$60 cheaper than most companies at the airport. They also give you a discount card for purchasing fuel at “N1” gas stations, saves a few kronas per liter.
Is Hestar Riding Stables, about 20 minutes outsides of Reykjavik. Bring your AAA card and save 15%. Nice trails with gorgeous views. In season, you can also pick, for free, wild blueberries after your ride!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER I844:3O7:279O INSTALLATION CONTACT EPSON Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 3 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 4 Searching for paradise
- 5 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 6 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 7 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 8 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 9 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 10 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 11 Hawaii
- 12 ANC headphones?
- 13 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 14 Places to visit in Asia?
- 15 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 16 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 17 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 18 Honeymoon Destination
- 19 Itinerary Program Advice
- 20 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 21 Southern California Travel Help
- 22 Solo trip in Iceland
- 23 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 24 4 week travel with teens
- 25 Northern California