I am looking to book my next holiday, Sometime in September / October.
I am looking for warm weather but I do not want to just lay on the beach. I want to explore and take in the culture. I am also a big foodie! I do not mind adventure but I am not able to climb a mountian or scuba dive (if that makes sense).
if there are any other questions or points i left out please let me know.
And thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Brother Setup 1 :855 :843:8475 Install Err0r Tec*h Supp0rt Brother 24by7
- 2 How many bags does a person own?
- 3 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 4 New Member Introduction
- 5 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 6 May 2018
- 7 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 8 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 9 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 10 Travel through Expedia
- 11 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 12 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 13 Summer trip
- 14 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 15 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 16 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 17 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 18 Hawaii
- 19 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 20 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 21 Searching for paradise
- 22 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 25 ANC headphones?