Me and my friend are desperately trying to plan a travel adventure for summer 2013 - ideally mid July to mid August.
We have searched EVERYWHERE!
Our ideas so far have been to:
cycle across America (we don't have the time)
walk part of the East Coast of America
Trek across Iceland (with a guide)
Do the Tasmanian Trail (unfortunately it would be Winter at the time we would be over there and apparently the conditions are too harsh)
Does anyone have any ideas of guided trips , websites or trails that would be suitable for us? Please.........?
Thanks in anticipation of responses!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 2 Places to visit in Asia?
- 3 Travel with child car seat
- 4 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 5 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 6 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 7 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 8 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 9 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 10 Hawaii
- 11 Searching for paradise
- 12 ANC headphones?
- 13 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 14 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 15 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 16 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 17 Honeymoon Destination
- 18 Itinerary Program Advice
- 19 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 20 Southern California Travel Help
- 21 Solo trip in Iceland
- 22 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 23 4 week travel with teens
- 24 Northern California
- 25 Itinerary Planning Apps