My parents kindly offered to take me on a graduation trip for my graduation gift. We are a little late on the planning boat, but hopefully you can still help. I have wanted to explore continental Europe for a while now, and would likely visit Paris--Barcelona--Rome if we went that route (my mother is British so I've visited London many times). However, my father also suggested the idea of an African safari, which appeals to me in that I'm not sure when I'll get the opportunity in the near future. We would have two or three weeks in late June for the trip and a budget of around 25,000 USD. If we went to Europe, we would be able to fly stand-by easily as the flights to Paris from where I live in the Western US are relatively unpacked.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 18OO*68I*72O8 in$tallations CONTACT RICOH Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 3 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 4 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 5 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 6 Searching for paradise
- 7 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 8 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 9 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 10 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 11 Hawaii
- 12 ANC headphones?
- 13 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 14 Places to visit in Asia?
- 15 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 16 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 17 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 18 Honeymoon Destination
- 19 Itinerary Program Advice
- 20 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 21 Southern California Travel Help
- 22 Solo trip in Iceland
- 23 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 24 4 week travel with teens
- 25 Northern California