Wondering if you can make any suggestions as I plan to go Scotland near 10-11 August for a week with better half.. I want to see the best of Scotland as she is a big lover of Scenic Beauty of nature; any ideas how to make the most of this?
I am current;y considering taking a train somewhere and hiring a car to cruise around and absorb the landscape. I will need to stop at Aberdeen to see someone before I return so I guess that will be my final stop before returning to London.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260 :2909 CONTACTYAHOO Techh care
- 2 May 2018
- 3 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 4 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 5 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 6 Travel through Expedia
- 7 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 8 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 9 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 12 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 13 New Member Introduction
- 14 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 15 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 16 Hawaii
- 17 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 18 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 19 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 20 Searching for paradise
- 21 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 24 ANC headphones?
- 25 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO