I am visiting India for retreat in late feb and Bali in late march!
I am planing on doing a lot of exploring / hiking volcanoes. I am starting a travel youtube blog of epic adventures and legendary / indigenous spirit.
I am also going to spiritual and yoga retreats while in these places.
My largest concern is footwear. what do you wear in the jungle or hiking volcanoes if it is very hot and you need grip / protection / waterproofing?
sounds like barefoot is almost the best option lol
also clothing i am bringing equipment to shoot so i want to pack light on clothing but still cover the bases.
should I bring legit waterproof hiking boot? Just leather boots that are less insulated/ hot?
people usually recommend hiking sandals, but i dont know for full on adventure, exploring doesn't sound very safe?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 ANC headphones?
- 2 Searching for paradise
- 3 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 4 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 5 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 6 Places to visit in Asia?
- 7 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 8 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 9 Hawaii
- 10 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 11 Honeymoon Destination
- 12 Itinerary Program Advice
- 13 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 14 Southern California Travel Help
- 15 Solo trip in Iceland
- 16 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 17 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 18 4 week travel with teens
- 19 Northern California
- 20 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 21 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
- 22 Train trip to DC, Chi, SA & BC
- 23 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 24 Short Notice Solo Travel
- 25 Tips to get the UK Visit visa for yoga freelancer