I just graduated form high school back in June 2010 and will be 18 in January. I plan on going to London and travel all around Europe for 5 months, ALONE!!
I want to find a place to rent that will be close to my work. I want to be a waitress in a restaurant or bar, somewhere that will pay great!
I am so nervous about this, since I will not have a travel companion with me. I am going to get lost and I know I need to be safe anywhere I go. I plan on staying in hostels to meet fun, exciting people that maybe will want to go out for a night with me.
Any advice as to what I should and should not do? I have read many books on traveling alone however I am still very nervous about it. Yet, Excited!!
My main worry is, landing in London's airport, my luggage is lost, I have no idea where to go.. How to get from the airport to the tube, and what hostel I should stay in!! I will be arranging my accommodations for the first night before I leave as well.
If you are in the same boat as me, you are no alone!! Hahaa.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 2 Places to visit in Asia?
- 3 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 4 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 5 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 6 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 7 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 8 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 9 Hawaii
- 10 Searching for paradise
- 11 ANC headphones?
- 12 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 13 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 14 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 15 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 16 Honeymoon Destination
- 17 Itinerary Program Advice
- 18 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 19 Southern California Travel Help
- 20 Solo trip in Iceland
- 21 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 22 4 week travel with teens
- 23 Northern California
- 24 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 25 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
Female traveling alone for very first time! So excited but very nervous..