I've never done this before, have always booked hotel separately, but am seeing some pretty good looking deals, even after cross referencing hotel info on Trip Advisor.
Can anyone tell me of their experience, good or bad - my fear I guess is that we'd get given the worst rooms in the hotel.
Thanks for any help,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 RICOH 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7x
- 2 Get the chance to know about the treasures of Bhutan Tour Packages
- 3 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 4 May 2018
- 5 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 6 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 7 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 8 Travel through Expedia
- 9 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 10 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 11 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 14 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 15 New Member Introduction
- 16 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 17 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 18 Hawaii
- 19 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 20 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 21 Searching for paradise
- 22 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 25 ANC headphones?