I'm about to leave on a 3 week trip to France & Italy on my HONEYMOON at the end of August (less than a month away)! We have been so busy after the wedding that we've had no time to LEARN French & Italian till now! I'm not expecting to completely learn the language in such short time but at least learn some of the basics in the few weeks we have left.
I am not much of a reader.. (yes I admit it). I am far better off following a "children style" type of learning that includes pictures, video or audio cd's. Can anyone suggest an easy program out there to learn BASIC FRENCH & BASIC ITALIAN?!
It can be a DVD VIDEO, AUDIO CD/BOOK, COMPUTER CD/IPAD or IPOD application.
Not looking to spend major bucks either.. something easy and simple for basic learning to get through a 3 week trip in Europe.
Any help would be great, thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 2 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 3 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 4 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 5 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 6 Hawaii
- 7 Searching for paradise
- 8 ANC headphones?
- 9 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 10 Places to visit in Asia?
- 11 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 12 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 13 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 14 Honeymoon Destination
- 15 Itinerary Program Advice
- 16 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 17 Southern California Travel Help
- 18 Solo trip in Iceland
- 19 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 20 4 week travel with teens
- 21 Northern California
- 22 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 23 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
- 24 Train trip to DC, Chi, SA & BC
- 25 Packing for Safari in Kenya
Easiest way to learn BASIC FRENCH & ITALIAN?! DVD/CD or IPAD? Help!