So, how do you decide where to go?
Do you plan as if it will be a 'once-in-a-lifetime dream vacation'?
What if it may be the last vacation for quite some time?
A relaxing vacation (cruise) or more of a sight-seeing trip?
We have a mental list of the places we'd like to go and finances usually whittle the list down but, sometimes we're still stuck. How do you get unstuck?
We've been on two Caribbean cruises, a transatlantic and also trips to Rome and Barcelona.
Now, we're trying to get started on a 30th anniversary trip for next year and no one place 'trips our trigger'!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Places to visit in Asia?
- 2 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 3 Travel with child car seat
- 4 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 5 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 6 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 7 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 8 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 9 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 10 Hawaii
- 11 Searching for paradise
- 12 ANC headphones?
- 13 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 14 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 15 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 16 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 17 Honeymoon Destination
- 18 Itinerary Program Advice
- 19 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 20 Southern California Travel Help
- 21 Solo trip in Iceland
- 22 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 23 4 week travel with teens
- 24 Northern California
- 25 Itinerary Planning Apps