Did you pay the fee to rush your passport and still not receive it in time for your trip?
I work with a law firm that filed a class action lawsuit against the U.S. State Department for the passport problems in 2007.
The suit represents everyone who submitted the $60 expedite fee for a rush passport and didn’t receive their passport within 21 days or a refund. Anyone who’s experienced problems since 2001 can join. It’s worth checking out.
You can learn more about the case by visiting the Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro website, going to the Current Cases and then the US Department of State Passports page.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka Halgolla Estate
- 2 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 3 New Member Introduction
- 4 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 5 May 2018
- 6 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 7 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 8 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 9 Travel through Expedia
- 10 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 11 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 14 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 15 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 16 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 17 Hawaii
- 18 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 19 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 20 Searching for paradise
- 21 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 24 ANC headphones?
- 25 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO