a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 May 2018
- 2 How many bags does a person own?
- 3 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 4 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 5 New Member Introduction
- 6 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 7 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 8 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 9 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 10 Travel through Expedia
- 11 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 14 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 15 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 16 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 17 Hawaii
- 18 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 19 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 20 Searching for paradise
- 21 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 24 ANC headphones?
- 25 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO