My 2 friends and I are looking for a girls only getaway for about a week sometime in August.
Our biggest interests are excellent beaches, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Nightlife is not a necessity, but it might be nice for a night or two to go out (we are age 26-27).
Not looking for all-inclusive, but we'd like to keep it on the cheaper side. We're a generally "off the beaten path" kind of bunch.
1 friend mentioned Costa Rica or Belize, I'm thinking Caribbean. There are so many options that it's hard to narrow it down. I'd like to go somewhere with a lower crime rate.
Can anybody point us in the right direction?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 AVG $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ AVG Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 3 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 4 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 5 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 6 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 7 Hawaii
- 8 Searching for paradise
- 9 ANC headphones?
- 10 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 11 Places to visit in Asia?
- 12 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 13 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 14 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 15 Honeymoon Destination
- 16 Itinerary Program Advice
- 17 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 18 Southern California Travel Help
- 19 Solo trip in Iceland
- 20 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 21 4 week travel with teens
- 22 Northern California
- 23 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 24 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
- 25 Train trip to DC, Chi, SA & BC