I am new to this forum and wanted to get some advice on a camera upgrade within the next year. I'm still fairly new to digital photography and currently have a Sony A6000 mirrorless. With my 55-210 zoom I can get pretty good pictures from our kayak or anytime we're able to move closer to wildlife. However, it is just not enough zoom for the pictures we really want to take. We have a trip to South Africa planned for Dec 2018 and plan to upgrade to a camera with higher zoom potential before then (with time to practice). I just don't think our camera would be best for a safari. Does anyone have any recommendations of cameras? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 New Member Introduction
- 3 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 4 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 5 May 2018
- 6 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 7 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 8 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 9 Travel through Expedia
- 10 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 11 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 14 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 15 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 16 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 17 Hawaii
- 18 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 19 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 20 Searching for paradise
- 21 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 24 ANC headphones?
- 25 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO