I'm going to be travelling from Australia to Poland in mid-september, then staying in Europe until Mid-october.
While there, I want to do plenty of outdoorsy stuff walking, horse-riding, exploring etc.. I know it's gonna be getting chilly, and probably raining...
This mightn't seem like a major dilemma, but it is to me! Should I buy a nice, lightweight waterproof jacket here (I found a nice one today in Snowgum, $250AU), or should I wait till I get to Poland and try and find one there? Might be cheaper... I do like shopping, so I do plan to visit their malls and whatever else, but I don't want to not be able to find one, and end up cold and/or wet for the first week and a half until I find something...
Hmm, I don't know. Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 AOL 1~800~681:7208 password reset Contact AOL Tec*h care
- 2 Two Day Tours To Cairo From Port Said
- 3 Amarco II Nile Cruise 5 Stars Deluxe Nile Cruises
- 4 How many bags does a person own?
- 5 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 6 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 7 New Member Introduction
- 8 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 9 May 2018
- 10 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 11 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 12 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 13 Travel through Expedia
- 14 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 15 Summer trip
- 16 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 17 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 18 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 19 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 20 Hawaii
- 21 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 22 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 23 Searching for paradise
- 24 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 25 Group Tours for 30 somethings