This question is aimed at backpackers.
When I went backpacking a few years ago I left with only my main backpack however, after a few days realised I also needed a smaller daypack for short trips in the vicinity of my hostel.
The daypack was very useful but travelling with both bags was laborious.
I'm planning on going backpacking again soon and wondered if anyone has experienced the same issues and possible solutions? I've seen backpacks with built in daypacks that you just zip off - does anyone use one are they good? they look too big!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 [email protected]: AOL Password Reset CONTACTx ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 3 New Member Introduction
- 4 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 5 May 2018
- 6 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 7 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 8 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 9 Travel through Expedia
- 10 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 11 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 14 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 15 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 16 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 17 Hawaii
- 18 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 19 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 20 Searching for paradise
- 21 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 24 ANC headphones?
- 25 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO