My fiance and I are trying to narrow down which Island and then which hotel/resort (all inclusive vs. standard) would be best to honeymoon at (June for 7 nights). We're coming from New England and neither has been to either of these Islands (I've only been to Bahamas). Any advice? We would like to do some snorkeling, SUP boarding, possibly golf and enjoy some caribbean beverages (of course!) - we like to be active but also have relax time too, a balance that we don't want to get bored but also don't want to fill every minute of each day with rigid activity
Any advice would be fabulous, thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Yahoo EMAIL Password Reset Contact Now 1~888~406:4114 Yahoo Tec*h Boss
- 2 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 3 May 2018
- 4 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 5 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 6 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 7 Travel through Expedia
- 8 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 9 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 13 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 14 New Member Introduction
- 15 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 16 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 17 Hawaii
- 18 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 19 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 20 Searching for paradise
- 21 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 24 ANC headphones?
- 25 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO