My name is Elena, i'm 21 from Derbyshire, England, currently living in Canada.
My next ambition is to hike the Appalachian trail in the states, 2012 season. I love the outdoors, hiking is my passion and i am excited to take on the challenge that is all over 2,000 miles of the trail.
I feel this is a trip i cannot undertake alone though, for safety reasons etc and so i am looking for people,from whatever walk of life, to join me on this adventure, have fun and revel in the challenge and experience.
Have you ever been inspired to take upon the challenge of the Appalachian Trail or something similar? Are you physically fit and able? Are you available from March/April 2012? Are you eligible for a tourist visa for the USA? Are you prepared to go without home comforts?
I definitely recommend reading 'A Walk In The Woods' By Bill Bryson too, if you are interested.
Feel free to ask any questions, I look forward to your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 said to boost one's workout endurance and overall performance
- 2 Searching for paradise
- 3 ANC headphones?
- 4 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 5 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 6 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 7 Places to visit in Asia?
- 8 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 9 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 10 Hawaii
- 11 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 12 Honeymoon Destination
- 13 Itinerary Program Advice
- 14 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 15 Southern California Travel Help
- 16 Solo trip in Iceland
- 17 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 18 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 19 4 week travel with teens
- 20 Northern California
- 21 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 22 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
- 23 Train trip to DC, Chi, SA & BC
- 24 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 25 Short Notice Solo Travel