The movie "An Inconvenient Truth" has just been released at the movies here and I'm thinking about seeing it. It is getting mixed reviews here and from what I understand the information that Al Gore presents is not always "balanced". But I don't really think it matters that much...it is just great that there is a mainstream movie out there that focus on environmental questions and hopefully it will make consumers think a little bit about this in the future. I have a sister in the US and when I asked her who she would vote for in the presidential election (if she could vote) she said Bush because Al Gore was a "tree hugger"...I guess she was right
Have you guys seen the movie and what do you think of it?
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 2 New Member Introduction
- 3 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 4 May 2018
- 5 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 6 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 7 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 8 Travel through Expedia
- 9 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 13 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 14 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 15 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 16 Hawaii
- 17 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 18 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 19 Searching for paradise
- 20 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 23 ANC headphones?
- 24 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 25 Places to visit in Asia?