I'm flying London - Madrid - Lima with Air Europa in January 2014. I've made the reservation already but since my passport will expire within 6 months of my arrival to Peru I've been told it's most secure to get a new passport. That means a new passport number.
Has anybody any experience with changing the passport number after making a reservation with Air Europa? I know that with most airlines it's not a problem but I can't seem to find any info online regarding Air Europa.
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 2 Places to visit in Asia?
- 3 Travel with child car seat
- 4 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 5 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 6 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 7 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 8 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 9 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 10 Hawaii
- 11 Searching for paradise
- 12 ANC headphones?
- 13 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 14 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 15 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 16 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 17 Honeymoon Destination
- 18 Itinerary Program Advice
- 19 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 20 Southern California Travel Help
- 21 Solo trip in Iceland
- 22 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 23 4 week travel with teens
- 24 Northern California
- 25 Itinerary Planning Apps
Air Europa: Have to change the passport number. Will that be an issue?