I am preparing for a 15 day trip to alpine countries in Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Italy). The problem is that I have never been on a trip of this length before and I'm not sure how/what to pack. I have a month to decide what to throw in the duffle bag. Surely, I don't need 15 different outfits, but how many pairs of pants and blouses should I take? How many dresses/skirts? I will be attending a concert in Vienna so I know I have to take at least one nice outfit.
I'm ashamed to ask these questions but I am not a seasoned traveler, and fear I will over stuff my bag. Any other advice on packing would be more than appreciated.
Thank you and cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Kodak printer 1800 681 7208 installations contact kodak techh care
- 2 How many bags does a person own?
- 3 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 4 New Member Introduction
- 5 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 6 May 2018
- 7 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 8 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 9 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 10 Travel through Expedia
- 11 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 12 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 13 Summer trip
- 14 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 15 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 16 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 17 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 18 Hawaii
- 19 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 20 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 21 Searching for paradise
- 22 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 25 ANC headphones?
Advice on how/what to pack for 15 day trip to alpine countries