September is a rough time to find a good honeymoon spot with hurricane season raging in the Caribe, Winter in Africa and South America, Monsoon in Asia. We are looking for a place less than 8 hours which puts Hawaii and most of Europe out of the picture. We are planning on doing a safari in the next two years as the real honeymoon so this will hold us over. Any ideas on a good place.
Profile: Well traveled (roughing it through Asia and India, Europe) But looking for something nicer and relaxing that is not crazy expensive.
Trips we have enjoyed:
Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
Canyon Ranch, Az
Ideal places if time or money was no option:
Australia, Andaman Islands, Fiji, Torres Del Paine, las ventanas el paraiso in Cabo.
Budget: 2-4K (total) +/-
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 EPSON & PRINTER 1800~681:7208 installation Contact EPSON Tec*h Care By Yes!
- 2 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 3 May 2018
- 4 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 5 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 6 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 7 Travel through Expedia
- 8 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 9 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 13 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 14 New Member Introduction
- 15 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 16 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 17 Hawaii
- 18 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 19 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 20 Searching for paradise
- 21 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 24 ANC headphones?
- 25 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
7-10 Day Honeymoon in September Within 8 Hour Flight of Minneapolis (MSP)