so I need some help in regards to planning a trip for wife's 40th b'day idea. (Month of Aug) possibly middle or end of Aug.
Looking for something in U.S for about 14-16 people (all couples)
3-4 days reasonable but also something fun relaxing and exciting.
All and any ideas are welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 3 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 4 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 5 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 6 Searching for paradise
- 7 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 8 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 9 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 10 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 11 Hawaii
- 12 ANC headphones?
- 13 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 14 Places to visit in Asia?
- 15 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 16 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 17 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 18 Honeymoon Destination
- 19 Itinerary Program Advice
- 20 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 21 Southern California Travel Help
- 22 Solo trip in Iceland
- 23 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 24 4 week travel with teens
- 25 Northern California