I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Searching for paradise
- 2 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 3 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 4 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 5 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 6 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 7 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 8 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 9 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 10 Hawaii
- 11 ANC headphones?
- 12 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 13 Places to visit in Asia?
- 14 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 15 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 16 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 17 Honeymoon Destination
- 18 Itinerary Program Advice
- 19 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 20 Southern California Travel Help
- 21 Solo trip in Iceland
- 22 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 23 4 week travel with teens
- 24 Northern California
- 25 Itinerary Planning Apps