I am hoping some of you can provide advice. Myself, my brother and cousin, all in our early twenties, are planning a cross country road trip for two years from now. We live in upstate New York and have traveled extensively across the east coast but would like to see other areas of America. I have used a travel website to plan an itinerary and would like some feedback regarding the trip. Any suggestions on better routes, other things to see, length of the trip, etc., would be appreciated. We plan on traveling for no more than 30 days. Here is the link that outlines the trip: https://www.myscenicdrives.com/road-trip-directions?i=601209ed-c2c0-4f09-9183-c74049ac3977 The website also has a button called “Include daily maps”, which will show the daily routes. The site may be a bit slow when first loading.
Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M4*
- 2 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 4 New Member Introduction
- 5 Where can you have hang glider while traveling
- 6 May 2018
- 7 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 8 Road trip UK to Crete Feb 2018
- 9 Hilton grand vacation club yay or nay
- 10 Travel through Expedia
- 11 Packing Champagne for checked luggage
- 12 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 13 Summer trip
- 14 Travel Tips For Christmas Vacation
- 15 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 16 TSA Pre-Check Clarification
- 17 How to bring Europe home to Philadelphia
- 18 Hawaii
- 19 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 20 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 21 Searching for paradise
- 22 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 25 ANC headphones?