My girlfriends and I are planning a trip for next year. We are trying to figure out where to go. We are all in our early 30s..I have done some traveling--the last place was Brazil. But these girls have never been out of the country..anyway, I have always wanted to go to London, or Australia.
Are any of these good choices for three women traveling together? We just want to have fun (shopping, fine dining, culture..).
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 RICOH printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT RICOH Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 3 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 4 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 5 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 6 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 7 Hawaii
- 8 Searching for paradise
- 9 ANC headphones?
- 10 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 11 Places to visit in Asia?
- 12 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 13 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 14 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 15 Honeymoon Destination
- 16 Itinerary Program Advice
- 17 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 18 Southern California Travel Help
- 19 Solo trip in Iceland
- 20 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 21 4 week travel with teens
- 22 Northern California
- 23 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 24 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
- 25 Train trip to DC, Chi, SA & BC