I'm going to the UK for ten days starting Sept. 8. Arriving in London with no plans. I've already seen London so looking for something else to do. I've been to Sheffield, saw Chatsworth (sp?--the castle house of duke of ?), and the plague town up there. Also Little John's grave.
I'm looking for a relaxing ten days of touring the UK. I like beaches and good sunny weather. Is this possible or have I missed the boat here? Castles are also cool. I like countryside more than cities. I can rent a car or take the train/bus--it doesn't matter. My budget is fairly limited--can I get away with 50 pounds a night for B&B or decent hotel or is this unrealistic? If sun and beach are out I can go north to Scotland or N. Ireland.
Anyone have any suggestions? I've heard Cornwall is nice.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where should I go for Christmas?
- 2 HOW TO PLAN A SOLO VACATION?
- 3 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 4 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 5 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 6 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 7 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 8 Hawaii
- 9 Searching for paradise
- 10 ANC headphones?
- 11 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 12 Places to visit in Asia?
- 13 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 14 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 15 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 16 Honeymoon Destination
- 17 Itinerary Program Advice
- 18 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 19 Southern California Travel Help
- 20 Solo trip in Iceland
- 21 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 22 4 week travel with teens
- 23 Northern California
- 24 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 25 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days