Notices

Rejuvinating Trip Ideas - Please Help!

Jan 22nd, 2010, 08:46 PM
Original Poster

Rejuvinating Trip Ideas - Please Help!

Hi All,
Wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for where to go for a rejuvinating/rebooting trip for two sisters in their mid-twenties along with a six month old baby to take. We recently lost our mother and wanted to go somewhere to re-focus and be distracted for a week or two in late April - early May. Does anyone have any ideas? We would like to do more than sit on a beach but will need somewhere baby friendly.
Thank you in advance.
Jan 23rd, 2010, 08:48 AM

I like beach vacations to recharge. You can do more than just sit on the beach. Puerto Vallarta Mexico and Waikiki/Honolulu in Hawaii are two of my favorite spots. That are relaxing and can be reasonably priced. Lots to see and do both places. Both family-friendly.
Jan 27th, 2010, 01:36 PM

I went to Yosemite just after 9/11 and found it the most wonderful, amazing place to rest and rejuvinate. It's a family friendly too. I know you would want to go elsewhere too if you are going to spend a week or two but there are lots of opportunites in CA.
Feb 2nd, 2010, 09:50 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. I don't know where you live, but I think California in spring is lovely from San Diego to Santa Barbara.
I think it's great that you two are going to spend some time together and enjoy yourselves (and the baby!).

Search this Thread