Notices

Priceline Rebidding

Aug 28th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Original Poster

Priceline Rebidding

I'm looking to book some hotels for an upcoming road trip. I will travel to various spots, and have used Priceline a few times. Would like to know if there is a way to get free Priceline rebids without having to submit my best offer and then wait 24 hours before rebidding?
Aug 28th, 2013, 09:35 AM

Priceline allows you to rebid by adding a new zone or changing your travel dates. If you don't want a different zone, you can rebid by adding a zone that doesn't have the hotel star level or better. Here's a brief overview:

1. Decide what zone you want and what hotel class.
2. For your city, figure out what hotel zones do not have your desired hotel class or better.
3. Bid on a hotel in your desired zone / hotel class
4. Rebid by adding a zone that doesn't have your desired hotel class. Since there are no hotels that match your criteria in the new zone, you need not worry about getting a hotel in the zone you don't want.

This describes it a bit better: http://www.hoteldealsrevealed.com/pr...ne-rebids.html

A word of caution: Priceline reservations are non-refundable. I urge you to really understand how this works before trying it and to take extra care when rebidding.
Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:15 PM

and check those rebidding zones FREQUENTLY.. zones that have NO hotels at the star level you are bidding on... as a hotel can be added at any time, so.. be careful with that.

Search this Thread