Notices

Orlando International Airport

Jan 15th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Original Poster

Orlando International Airport

I am a senior from Canada and will be staying at Daytona for March. My daughter and her 2 little kids will fly down for a week and I am going to pick them up at Orlando International Airport via Air Canada. I have never been in this airport so am looking for help as to where I can meet them since I expect this is a very large and busy place.There is no customs area involved since passengers clear US customs in Toronto . Also I would like a fall back place to meet in the correct terminal in case we don't connect right away.
Thanks.
Jan 15th, 2012, 02:58 PM

Try this site: http://www.orlandoairports.net/

Try asking on the US board.
Jan 18th, 2012, 08:13 AM

Hello,

I have been to the Orlando airport many times. It is not as difficult to meet someone there as you might imagine. All the the gates are out from the central area. I would suggest the food court in the main section of the terminal. It is easy to find and a great place to sit and have a coffee while you are waiting.

Of course if you guys have cell phones that is easy to stay in touch once their plane has landed.

If you are taking the grandkids to Disney enjoy! If you haven't been there and would like a few suggestions let me know.
Jan 18th, 2012, 08:14 AM

Oooop's I should have referred you to as "you ladies"

Search this Thread