Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Travel Tips & Trip Ideas (https://www.fodors.com/community/travel-tips-and-trip-ideas/)
-   -   Honeymoon in Turkey, Does Vip-Luxury Travel have a good service? (https://www.fodors.com/community/travel-tips-and-trip-ideas/honeymoon-in-turkey-does-vip-luxury-travel-have-a-good-service-930808/)

MrsMacleod Apr 9th, 2012 10:36 AM

Honeymoon in Turkey, Does Vip-Luxury Travel have a good service?

Hello Travellers,

We are newly weds who plan travelling to Turkey for honeymoon. I have made a little bit search and I found out a site of which seems exciting. It is a honeymoon package calls 10 days Magical Honeymoon in Turkey and the tour covers Istanbul, "the ancient ruins of Ephesus one of the best preserved ancient ruins of the world, Þirince, a traditional Turkish Village which is one of the important wine production centers of the district, the hot springs and calcium terraces of Pamukkale and the ruins of Hierapolis, Egridir which is overlooking Turkey’s 4th largest lake, visiting Caravanserays on the way to Cappadocia, fairy chimneys & cave churches & underground cities of Cappadocia staying in the authentic cave hotels. All entrance fees are included in the tour and we have a welcome dinner on arrival in Istanbul." I They also told me that they can arrange a special vacation for us. So dear travellers who travelled Turkey before :Should we choose this package or should we ask them to arrange something different? Can you also tell me the must-see places?

Thank you in advance.

thursdaysd Apr 9th, 2012 02:58 PM

You should post this on the Europe board, very few people read this one.

JBarnard Apr 29th, 2012 08:44 PM

Either way would be fine. We got "16 Days Best of Turkey Honeymoon Package" 2 years ago. We were anxious about every little thing, but they gave us a real VIP service and swept all of our worries away.
The schedule was well-organized, we really liked the hospitality at the hotels we stayed. The only problem for me was the weather, it was too hot in the summer. That's why we turned our vacation into a seashore holiday afterwards.
You can also ask them to plan something different if you want a flexible vacation.
I recommend that you plan your holiday with this agency because everything about Turkey they had planned was professional.
Have a happy Honeymoon!

propertravel May 10th, 2012 07:10 AM

Congratulations to newly weds....
My advice to all travellers one of the most import point while booking with a travel company is that they are registered with TURSAB (association of Turkish Travel Agencies) or have an affiliation with one of those in Turkey if the company based in elswhere outside of Turkey.

Such company in Turkey with TURSAB logo and License number (www.tursab.org to double check) show they are legitimate, having said that there are over 6000 travel agencies in Turkey and services may vary, and a travel insurance before actually travelling is always a good option.

Happy Travelling,
Murat

propertravel May 10th, 2012 07:19 AM

By the way I do not know this company web site looks good based outside of Turkey (I Think) my comment is in general for reliability of travel companies when travellers question about!