Emerald Grande at Harborwalk Village, Destin, FL

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are staying at the Emerald Grande in Destin in September - has anyone stayed there? - Any suggestions for restaurants, etc. Thanks ML
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 08:25 AM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
Welcome to Fodors MLFRUIT. (Well you've been a member for a long time but this is your first post)

You need to re-post this over on the United States forum tagged for Florida. This board is more for general travel topics - not destination-specific questions. You'll get a lot more response over on the US board
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 02:46 AM

Yes it would be much better place for all your queries! their you can get appropriate suggestion.Good luck.
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 04:23 AM

www.sandestin.com lots of good info...

Lots of great food things to do have been going there

for 40 years used to won property there.

Kind of Touristy..but nice

Acme Oyster House

Elephant Walk

Bayou Billies

3 of my favs in that area.

beach acess not on the beach great golf nearby.

Have fun,
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 07:19 PM

I stayed at Emerald Grande 2 weeks ago, and I enjoyed it very much! The view from our room was INCREDIBLE, and was overlooking the pool as well as the beautiful Destin Harbor. It was nice and sunny all weekend so the Harbor was just glistening like what you see in magazines/postcards. It's a HUGE place, with a decent pool, nice spa/sauna, and everything is top-notch (marble, granite, wood, etc). For restaurants, you HAVE to go to McGuires Irish Pub which is literally across the street. It's famous for it's atmosphere (dollar bills hanging all across the ceiling) but the food is amazing! (try theis shepherds pie or steak/mushroom pie) Another great place is Bonefish Grill, which is 5 miles east of Emerald Grande on Hwy 98. I live an hour from here so I'm very familiar wih the area : ) feel free to ask more questions...
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 07:19 PM

I stayed at Emerald Grande 2 weeks ago, and I enjoyed it very much! The view from our room was INCREDIBLE, and was overlooking the pool as well as the beautiful Destin Harbor. It was nice and sunny all weekend so the Harbor was just glistening like what you see in magazines/postcards. It's a HUGE place, with a decent pool, nice spa/sauna, and everything is top-notch (marble, granite, wood, etc). For restaurants, you HAVE to go to McGuires Irish Pub which is literally across the street. It's famous for it's atmosphere (dollar bills hanging all across the ceiling) but the food is amazing! (try theis shepherds pie or steak/mushroom pie) Another great place is Bonefish Grill, which is 5 miles east of Emerald Grande on Hwy 98. I live an hour from here so I'm very familiar wih the area : ) feel free to ask more questions...