Notices

Autoeurope car location...questions !

Apr 14th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Original Poster

Autoeurope car location...questions !

Hi !

I've read many good things about renting with Auoto Europe. We want to rent 2 cars for pour our Portugal and Spain trip this summer (one in each country).

We are frome Canada so at first i've search for quotes via the canadian website. But I can see that we can have better price and more locators from european website of Autoeurope. Questions:

1) Can we use any autoerurope website or we have too book through our country website ?

2) We want to use our redit card for insurance (Capital one costco) anyone have advices against this ?

Thanks !
Apr 14th, 2017, 08:12 AM

>>1) Can we use any autoerurope website or we have too book through our country website ? <<

I've used both the AE US location (mostly) and a European site so I don't think it matters.

>>2) We want to use our redit card for insurance (Capital one costco) anyone have advices against this ? <<

Absolutely not. Except in Ireland and Italy I've almost always used my cc for the insurance when booking through AE. (There have been a couple of exceptions when I wanted/needed full coverage through AE) Just be sure to read all the fine print to make sure you Capitol One insurance covers both countries . . . it should IME.
Apr 14th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Original Poster

Thnaks for those answers !

It seems that in some website (Uk is one) that automatically includes CDW

I'll give the credit card company a call.
Apr 14th, 2017, 08:27 AM

>>It seems that in some website (Uk is one) that automatically includes CDW
<<

They all include liability. If CDW is included (and if the rental rate is good) you can use your cc to cover the excess (the deductible)

Search this Thread